Our Invisalign cost is the most competitive in Melbourne
- $2,290 for Invisalign i7 - 7 stages for minimal movement up to 3 months treatment.
- $4,390 for Invisalign Lite - up to 14 stages for simple movements around 6 months of treatment.
- $6,390 for Invisalign Full - up to 28 stages for mild crowding/spacing around 12 months of treatment
- $7,290 for Invisalign Advanced - up to 38 stages for moderate crowding/spacing around 19 months of treatment
- $8,390 for Invisalign Complex - over 39 stages for severe crowding/spacing for 20 months or more treatment
For Invisalign Full, Advanced or Complex it may may be possible to change aligners more frequently.
At your consultation we will discuss if you are suitable.
- A comprehensive consultation including a free* information pack
- All records including impressions or scans and photographs
- Free* orthodontic X-rays. (OPG and Lateral Ceph)
- Invisalign aligners and all associated appointments
- Free* take home Teeth Whitening at the end of your Invisalign treatment
Benefits of our Finance Plans:
- The ability to get any dental treatment you need, when you want it
- A choice of Interest Free and Extended Payment options to approved applicants.
- A convenient way to pay for elective treatment, essential care, ‘gap’ payments and treatments not covered by insurance
- A choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthy payment plan options.
- Very simple application process.
- A variety of payment methods to suit your needs including direct debit.
*Terms & Conditions
To be eligible for any free offers a comprehensive consultation is required to before any dental procedure is performed.
Only your treating dental practitioner can determine which Invisalign product may be suitable for your needs depending on your treatment complexity. Not all patients are suitable for Invisalign or teeth whitening procedures and results may vary.